- Do you have income from your work as a theatre artist? Do you know how to report it on your taxes?
- Are you maximizing your artist-related deductions?
- What documents do you need to be saving?
- Do you have questions about self employment tax liability and payments?
Triangle ArtWorks, in collaboration with Women’s Theater Festival and Town of Cary Cultural Arts, present:
Join Alex Lehmann, CPA as he discusses the basics of preparing and filing taxes when you’re a theatre artist. This practical workshop will cover:
- The status of many theatre artists as self-employed independent contractors & what that means at tax time
- Tax deductions related to theatre work
- Year-round tips to make tax time less stressful
Mr. Lehmann has long been a popular speaker helping visual artists understand how to address accounting and tax issues in their work. Don’t miss this chance to hear him bring this popular program to theatre artists.
Walk next door with us after the workshop for an informal networking session at Pharmacy Beverage!
Tags: Alex Lehmann
, Cary Cultural Arts
, The Cary Theater
, triangle artworks
, Women's Theatre Festival