We are lucky to live in the Triangle – home to one of the biggest and most diverse arts communities in the Country!
Help us also make the Triangle the best suppported arts community in the Country! Support Triangle ArtWorks through a donation!
Here in the Triangle, we understand the power of the arts to…
- Enliven our towns and cities
- Provide diverse art and art experiences that are beautiful, transformative, fun, thought-provoking!
- Bring new ideas and viewpoints to support entrepreneurship and innovation
- Create a significant economic impact on the Region from its own work and a secondary impact on other businesses
- Make the Triangle a great place to live, work, raise families and start businesses
Our Board and volunteers are working hard to support the Triangle’s arts community. Support their work with a donation today!
If you support the Triangle arts community, you need to also support Triangle ArtWorks.
We are the only nonprofit looking at the big picture to ensure that the Triangle’s arts community has the resources and support it needs to not just to work, but to thrive! Help us put the Triangle on the map as a Region that not only loves the arts, but supports artists as crucial members of the local economy and a big part of what makes the Triangle great.
Support artists? Then please support our work through a Donation. Give here.
Our Work in the Triangle.
- Triangle ArtWorks NetWork – The center of it all is our online and social media network that keeps the community informed and makes it easier to find the resources, education, jobs and information they need to succeed.
- Triangle Emerging Arts Leaders – TEAL is a group of young (and young at heart) arts leaders that comes together regularly for networking, education, mentoring and fun. This program is affiliated with Americans for the Arts Emerging Leaders program, which allows this group to connect with other national emerging arts leaders.
Executive Director, Beth Yerxa, leads a group of Triangle arts folks through advocacy meetings at 2016 NC Arts Day. Here seen with Wake County Rep. Yvonne Holley.
- Arts Advocacy – Triangle ArtWorks advocates for the arts as a business segment at the local, state and national level, working collaboratively with other advocacy organizations such as Arts NC and Americans for the Arts. We use our network to empower and inform the arts community and to facilitate civic engagement around issues of arts advocacy.
- Regional Theatre Convening – In 2014, Triangle Artworks was requested by a local theaters’ task force to facilitate the development of better communication and cooperation between the Triangle’s theaters. This led to a regional convening event and subsequent work by individual committees on regional issues and networking events.
- Research Triangle Foundation (RTF) – The Research Triangle Park is an important part of what makes the Triangle Region great, and RTF is a crucial part of the growth and development of the RTP. The goal of our collaboration with RTF is to develop projects and programs that support the artists that already work in RTP, and to further integrate artists from across the Triangle into the work of RTF.
Triangle downtown development and arts council leaders helped us design and roll out the Tool-Kit.
Pop-Up ToolKit – Triangle ArtWorks developed a Pop-Up ToolKit in collaboration with a committee of downtown development and arts leaders from across the Region. The ToolKit helps artists and property owners create Pop-up arts events to engage empty or underused spaces, provide more affordable arts venues, and facilitate art in unexpected places.
SMASH! – Mark your calendars now for SMASH 2017 on January 24! This event brings together the entire Triangle arts community – from across counties and disciplines – once a year. Our annual SMASH! is only time the entire community comes together to celebrate themselves and kick off the New Year. Always an exciting, fun (and kinda crazy) event, SMASH! is an opportunity to highlight and celebrate the people, the work, and the impact of the arts in the Triangle.
Tags: Giving Tuesday
, triangle arts community
, triangle artworks