Triangle ArtWorks is developing programs to support, connect and promote the visual and performing arts and creative industry in the Triangle region of North Carolina. We are just getting started, but have already developed the following programs:
- Law + ArtWorks – Law + ArtWorks is a group of lawyers who care about the Triangle’s arts community and are working together, through ArtWorks centralized community network, to determine the unmet legal needs of this community and to develop ways to serve these needs. Law + ArtWorks is the first of what we plan to be many Resource Groups of professionals which come together on Triangle ArtWorks network to work together to expand resources for the Triangle arts community.
- Advocacy – ArtWorks advocates for the arts as a business segment at the local, state and national level. We also use our network to empower and inform the arts community, so that they can advocate for themselves.
- Convener/Connector – By creating a central platform and network for the Triangle arts community, ArtWorks makes it easier for this community to learn, connect, collaborate and communicate. Find out more about the work we are doing!
- Triangle Emerging Arts Leaders – Join this group of young (and young at heart) arts leaders that comes together regularly for networking, education, mentoring and fun.
- Pop-Up Tool Kit – ArtWorks easy-to-use guide to creating temporary arts events and shows in empty or underused spaces. All the tools both the artist/arts group and the property owner needs to develop the concept for and create a successful Pop-Up!
- ArtWorks Partners – Believe in the power of the arts and creative industry in the Triangle and want to be a part of what Triangle ArtWorks is building? Become an ArtWorks Partner!